One of the most attractive online casinos is how easy and convenient it is to enjoy online pokies and card games. Registrations are quick, and there are many popular banking providers to help you deposit and withdraw. The most commonly used banking providers are credit and debit cards, Visa and Mastercard, and e-Wallets such as Skrill and Neteller, but what if you don’t want to use these payment methods? One top-rated payment provider is PaySafeCard, a prepaid voucher that allows you to separate your bank account from your casino account.
If you’re looking for the best online casinos that accept Paysafecard, look no further as we have a large variety of unique and innovative PaySafe Casinos. Reviewed by our casino experts, our featured brands are fully regulated and offer a wealth of games, 24/7 customer service, bonuses, and much more. Take a look at these PaySafe casino sites and embark on an online gaming session filled with bonuses, adventure, and the chance for big wins. Keep reading our article, and we will help you through the process of using a PaySafe voucher at your favorite online casino.
PaySafe Casinos and NZD
PaySafeCard is a popular payment provider launched in 2000 and is located in the Austrian city of Vienna and launched in 2000. While in its early days, PaySafeCard was only available for Austrian players, and then soon after German players, this payment method has expanded and offers over 4000 PaySafe Casinos worldwide.
When it comes to online casino gambling and e-commerce innovations, digital payment solutions are a dime a dozen. But many of the best payment methods are only available for European players, except PaySafeCard, which accepts and pays out NZ dollars This is the ideal payment provider for both casual and hard-core online casino gamers available for players in New Zealand. To help you get more from your gaming time online, we’ve compiled a handy guide so that you can pay and play in a new way.
What is PaySafeCard?
PaySafeCard is a pre-paid voucher solution that can be purchased online or over the counter at more than 650,000 vendors worldwide. The PaySafeCard voucher is tied to a 16-digit PIN which makes topping up your casino account instantly, ensuring safe and efficient transactions every time.
If you are a Kiwi online player and are looking to find an easy payment provider accepted at NZ Casinos, then you’re in luck. If you’re looking for a degree of anonymity in your spending, then PaySafeCard may be the perfect payment solution for you. It’s been available for New Zealanders since 2015, and the many benefits are why PaySafe Casinos are flourishing.
How Does Paysafecard Work?
You will need to acquire a PaySafeCard voucher before you can deposit at your preferred online casino. You can log into the PaySafeCard website to find out where your nearest purchase point is. For Kiwis, PaySafeCard is available at any e-pay outlet in denominations of NZ$10, NZ$20, up to NZ$200. To get your PaySafe vouchers online, register a My PaySafeCard account via your desktop or download a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. Once you have used your voucher to make your casino deposit, whatever is left on your voucher can be used at a later gaming session.
The best part of using PaySafeCard at your online casinos, apart from its usefulness, security, and anonymous benefits, is the low fees. While most casinos don’t charge for PaySafeCard Deposits, if you don’t use your PaySafe within six months, you will be charged a maintenance fee of NZ$4. These admin costs are for the management of your PINs, and if your PaySafe voucher is converted to another currency online, there will be fees for this service as well. Here are some of the main costs and limits associated with PaySafeCard:
- When using PaySafeCard to fund your casino account, you can spend up to NZ$500 in combined PIN transactions. Please be aware that many online casinos will only allow one PIN per deposit. Please contact the customer service team for assistance and more clarification.
- Although the combined spend of more than one pin is restricted to NZ$500, you can carry more credits in your account. The max value of PINS in the account is NZ$4,000, and the Annual PIN top-up limit is NZ$10,000.
How to use PaySafeCard at Online Casinos
As soon as you have completed a My Paysafecard account or have the physical voucher in your possession, you can fund your casino account in three easy steps:
- At the cashier’s page, select “Deposit”.
- Choose PaySafeCard from the available options.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number, your currency, and the deposit amount.
- As soon as your payment is processed, you can accept the Welcome Bonus and play all your favourite pokies and casino games within seconds.
Are Paysafecard Casinos Secure?
Not only are PaySafe Casinos fully secured with top-of-the-range encryption protocols, but PaySafeCard is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority, which means it’s extra secure. When you use PaySafeCard to top up your casino account, your 16-digit voucher number and a password of your choice add an extra layer of protection. Still, please remember that if you have a physical voucher, it can get lost or misplaced, and as there is no data attached to the PaySafe voucher other than the encoded NZD value, anyone can use it.
- PaySafeCard is prepaid, which means you won’t have to worry about authentication issues.
- This voucher payment provider is instantly available, which means that deposits are instant too.
- At most PaySafe casinos, deposits and withdrawals are free.
- Paysafecard protects your privacy with bank-level security.
- This payment provider is straightforward to use, and the vouchers can be managed with your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop.
- PaySafeCard allows you to pay across currencies.
- PaySafeCard vouchers are as close to a cash purchase as you can get.
- PaySafeCard is not accepted at all online casinos and countries.
- Purchasing your voucher is a little tedious and requires some effort.
- Paysafecard cannot be used for withdrawals at many NZD Casinos.
- PaySafe PINs cannot be combined for a single deposit.
- As this voucher is not tied to any one identity, it can be stolen or lost.
PaySafeCard Casinos Conclusion
Naturally, nothing in this world is 100% perfect, and even PaySafeCard has some negatives, but still, there are many reasons to use PaySafeCard at your favourite online casinos. Outside of Europe, PaySafeCard is a prevalent payment method at Kiwi casinos, and the safety and speed of this banking provider is perfect for gamblers seeking to play within seconds of transacting.