Guide to casinos with the highest payouts
Have you played at an online casino, only to be frustrated by the insane withdrawal limits once it’s time for you to cash out your wins? If so, you’re not alone – and it’s a pet peeve of many casino players. Hitting a big win and then being forced to cash out small sums sporadically is less than ideal and is a total vibe killer.
Although all casinos come with withdrawal limits, there are casinos that allow super high withdrawals – and those are the casinos we’ve focused on in this article. Plus, we’ve added in some extra value-adds, providing insights around what to consider when playing at the top paying NZ casinos, as well as profiling some of the top RTP pokies that are guaranteed to boost your bankroll. Let’s take a look at the top paying online casino NZ.
Play at a top paying online casino NZ
|Casino||Offer||Rating||RTP and Withdrawal Limit||Visit|
|Up To $1000
+ 500 Loyalty PointsTerms & Conditions Apply
|Read Review||Brand New Online Casino in New Zealand||
+ 150 Free SpinsTerms & Conditions Apply
|Read Review||The widest selection of authentic, high-quality, online casino games||
|Up To $1600
+ 300 Free SpinsTerms & Conditions Apply
|Read Review||Brand New Online Casino Launched July 2023||
Play With $30Terms & Conditions Apply
|Read Review||Arguably the Most Trusted Online Casino||
|100% Up To $500
+ 50 Free SpinsTerms & Conditions Apply
|Read Review||Brand New Online Casino for Kiwi Players||
|NZ$1600 Welcome BonusTerms & Conditions Apply||Read Review||Massive bonus paid over 4 deposits||
|50% Cashback up to NZ$400 *No Wagering RequirementsTerms & Conditions Apply||Read Review||Great Online Casino with massive rewards||
|Up To $2000
+ 200 Free SpinsTerms & Conditions Apply
|Read Review||New Online Casino in 2023||
You know we love to do our research. And it’s led us to the best online casinos in NZ that deliver the highest withdrawal limits, combined with the biggest range of payment methods to facilitate larger transactions, quickly.
If you’re an online casino veteran, you’ll know that many casinos offer higher withdrawal amounts to reward their most loyal players (usually through a VIP or loyalty programme). You will need to play to earn loyalty points, and these points determine your Loyalty/VIP tier. Players on higher tiers get a lot of extra perks, such as faster payouts and higher limits. However, climbing reward tiers takes time (and often a lot of money), and not all casinos have these programs in place.
The top paying online casino NZ 2023: Vegas Lounge
On the hunt for the best paying online casino NZ 2023? Vegas Lounge is the destination of choice. This casino is as premium as they come – offering lavish casino bonuses and real-world rewards that increase in value for VIP players. In essence, the more you play – the more they pay!
Vegas Lounge, the highest paying online casino NZ, has managed to keep players returning for more luxurious benefits thanks to their top-tier bonus offers, including their no-wagering cashback welcome offer: 50% cashback up to NZ$400.
If that wasn’t enough to entice you, maybe these jaw-dropping features will do the trick:
- A Promotions Planner brimming with bonuses – giving you new offers every day, including free spins on their top pokies, as well as epic deposit match offers
- Thousands of captivating pokies powered by the best software providers
- New pokies, table games, live casino titles and more, released weekly
- High RTP pokies that have a reputation for paying out
- Higher withdrawals for Vegas Lounge VIP members
- No wagering on any of their bonuses
3 Advantages of the top paying casinos
Ever wondered why high rollers and experienced casino players choose top-paying casinos above all others? To win big, of course! And, to be able to access their winnings, quickly. While that’s the obvious advantage of playing at a top paying casino, it’s important not to overlook these added benefits:
- Win frequently with the highest RTP pokies with a reputation for paying out
- Place larger maximum bets on pokies and rake in more wins in the process
- Access all your winnings at once with larger withdrawal limits
Alternatives to the top paying online casino NZ
The table below details the 10 NZ casinos with the highest payout rates (from highest to lowest); though each of these are considered elite when it comes to large online casino payouts.
Highest paying top-rated casino: Europa Casino
Europa casino has emerged as the best rated payout online casino NZ, with an exceptionally high score of 4.1. Plus, they have a staggeringly high payout rate of 98.3%!
Highest paying fast withdrawal casino: Lucky Fox
Withdrawals come in hard and fast at Lucky Fox. As a crypto casino, it’s to be expected – as most transactions are processed in mere minutes when you’re playing in crypto. Fiat currency withdrawals are processed swiftly, too. With a payout rate of 96.4%, Lucky Fox is up there with the best.
Highest paying newly launched casino: Playerz Casino
When talking about top paying new casinos NZ, then Playerz Casino deserves mention. A relatively new online casino that launched online in 2023, Playerz Casino offers an extensive collection of 7000+ games from multiple software providers and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to make your deposits and withdrawals at lightning speed. Recently a lucky players at Playerz Casino landed a NZ$1.5M prize, which can also happen to you if you give it a go. Playerz tuns with a Curacao license and some software companies include NetEnt, and Microgaming.
Launched this year, they’ve already made it rain for many new players, with a whopping payout rate of 96.7%.
While still very new, Playerz Casino is an up-and-coming crypto casino captivating players globally. Security is of the highest caliber, and data protection and legal payment methods are all components of the Curacao license.
Highest paying low deposit casino: 7Bit Casino
Accepting deposits as low as NZ$1, while also offering one of the largest withdrawal limits around, 7Bit is the obvious choice for those wanting to deposit low and cashout high. Their RTP of 95.4% tells you everything else you need to know. 7Bit has also just launched a brilliant $5 deposit bonus that will get 80 free spins for your $5 deposit.
Play at 7Bit Casino right now
Looking for a different kind of casino; Try these:
To find the ideal casino(s) for you, browse any of the categories below:
Low Minimum Deposit
6 things to know about top paying online casinos in NZ
Now that you’ve been introduced to our top-paying recommendations, there are a few factors to consider to ensure you play with eyes wide open. These include:
1 – Wagering requirements
If you have a bonus attached to the funds in your account and have not fulfilled the wagering requirements, you will not be able to withdraw your wins.
In your player account, you’ll notice that you always have two balances: a bonus balance, and a withdrawable balance. The latter indicates the money that is yours and that can be withdrawn. The bonus balance, however, is not withdrawable and indicates the bonus, or ‘free’ money that the casino has given you that will need to be wagered through before it can be withdrawn. Make sure to read the terms and conditions associated with any bonus before you initiate a withdrawal to avoid any nasty surprises.
2 – Deposit requirements
If you have made a deposit, but have not wagered any of it, the casino might either refuse to process the withdrawal or penalise you by removing your bonus or adding banking fees if you have not wagered your deposit amount.
3 – Withdrawal limits
Nowadays, there are many online casinos run by smaller companies. They usually set withdrawal limits to guarantee their financial stability. The limits ensure that they will not have to pay out one big lump sum at a time without compensating for it. For instance, if more than one player wins a sizable jackpot in a short period, the casino could probably face financial struggles.
Online casinos have different types of withdrawal limits, and it’s important that you know how they work as these will likely apply to you:
- A Daily Limit allows you to redeem a maximum number of accumulated withdrawals within 24 hours.
- A Weekly Limit caps the maximum value of how much you can withdraw in accumulated withdrawals between Monday and Sunday.
- A Monthly Limit allows players to cash out a maximum monthly limit for 30 days or as stated in the terms and conditions.
Commonly, online casinos are not permitted to use players’ funds for operating costs. Several casinos limit the withdrawals of larger amounts to maintain a cash flow of payable winnings on hand. Some online gaming platforms might also argue that they do not pay out an entire amount in one go to safeguard the player from a hurried decision on what to do with the cash. In this case, they opt for a regular movement of lesser quantities. However, this decision is entirely up to the player. If you do win an increased amount of cash and do not know what to do with it, we recommend that you do nothing for a few days to let it sink in and then either make up your own decision or consult with a financial advisor.
Maximum withdrawal limits at our top paying casinos
Aside from these factors, the maximum withdrawal will depend on the casino’s policy and the payment options the casino offers. Most casinos will have a maximum withdrawal limit within the NZ$4,000 to NZ$5,000 range per transaction, depending on the payment method. However, some casinos have a monthly withdrawal limit of $10,000, so you will only be able to perform two transactions before you reach the limit. At a top paying casino, this monthly limit is either a lot higher, or it is negotiable depending on your VIP status. Some casinos have no maximum limits.
One major exception to the transaction limit is cryptocurrency. There are usually no limits set on cryptocurrency transactions (although casinos do vary). Generally speaking, at a quality crypto casino, you can withdraw as little or as much as you like, as long as there are no wagering requirements or other limitations on your casino account.
Minimum withdrawal limits at our top paying casinos
Casinos that allow small deposits tend to allow small withdrawals too. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount at most casinos will depend on the payment method you have chosen, in tandem with the casino’s policies. Some casinos do not set lower limits for deposits, or have very low limits for both deposits and withdrawals. Depending on the casino, you can deposit as little as NZ$1, and make a withdrawal from as little as NZ$1.50.
Others have a set minimum withdrawal amount across all payment methods, which could range from $10 to $50, depending on the casino’s terms and conditions. This could also vary according to payment method. For example, some casinos have higher limits on bank transfers than they do on web wallet withdrawals.
4 – Choosing withdrawal options with low exchange rates
To ensure a cost-effective and budget-friendly experience, knowing which casinos offer the best exchange rates for Kiwis when playing in a different currency is critical. It is always important to research beforehand. The best New Zealand casinos provide super high payouts when using popular e-wallets such as:
- NETELLER is an electronic wallet that has grown in popularity and is a firm fave among online casino players. Not only does it make instant transactions possible, but it has some of the lowest fees in the business.
- Paysafecard has become one of the most popular methods to fund casino accounts, precisely due to how flexible it is. With the use of a 16-digit PIN, players can top up their online casino accounts within minutes, wherever they are.
- POLi is one of New Zealand’s most-loved payment method that enables players to make instant deposits, while processing withdrawals swiftly – within 48-hours. When topping up your casino account with POLi, you do not need to use a debit or credit card. Enter the desired amount, and the deposit will be instantly available. This payment method is convenient and maintains high-security standards as they frequently perform security vulnerability scanning on their system.
5 – How is a casino’s payout rate determined?
The payout rate is the average amount of money a casino returns to players from the amount of money they gamble at the same casino. The average percentage payout is one of the most highly precise statistics in the gambling industry. These show the percentage of player wagers returned to winners over time, as monitored monthly by independent experts such as eCOGRA, and is often disclosed through links at the bottom of the casino’s homepage.
6 – What happens when you win big at a casino?
Congrats! Your favourite online pokie machine has come through for you, and you’ve hit a big win. There’s no better feeling! But, like death and taxes, a few things are guaranteed that you need to consider:
- The IRS gets a cut.
Unfortunately, you are going to have to pay tax on every single cent. The good news is that if you are a regular gambler that enjoys playing on a desktop or a mobile casino, you can deduct the money you spent before winning big.
- You need to verify your identity.
Online casino attendants will ensure that you are who you say you are, which is a reasonable and fair task. The casino will hold the money in safekeeping until you can provide the necessary identification documents. This isn’t a biggie, it only takes a few minutes to upload.
- Good things take time.
The best New Zealand casinos will need to verify your win, inform managers, gather tax forms, ensure that you are not on the restricted list, and deal with paperwork before you receive any of your funds.
Highest paying casino games
Casino games can vary greatly in payout rates, but surprisingly, the highest-paying games have quite similar pay-out rates. We’ve found the top paying games in each category.
- American Blackjack
When it comes to NZ casinos highest payout rates, American Blackjack offers a 99,5% Return to player percentage. With a strategic play style and a managed bankroll, players can easily walk away with some serious cash.
- European Baccarat
European Baccarat has a whopping payout rate of 98,9%, which can increase your chances of winning significantly.
- Poker – Texas Hold’em
Texas Hold’em offers a 98,6% payout. If you think your bluff is good enough, try your luck at our recommended poker casinos.
- Pokies – 8 Lucky Charms
While there are thousands of pokies to choose from, 8 Lucky Charms offers a 97,4% pay-out rate, one of the highest, which makes this a popular choice for many pokie lovers.
- European Roulette
A thrilling roulette variant that has gained popularity in online casinos because of its payout potential, European Roulette offers a staggering 97,3% payout.
Highest RTP slots NZ
If you want more than fun, and really want to maximise your shot at winnings, one crucial factor to consider in a casino game is the RTP (Return to Player ratio). The highest RTP games are incredibly attractive to players since they pretty much guarantee a payout. A high RTP is anything at or above 98%, and some popular titles are:
1.Ugga Bugga by Playtech — 99.07% RTP
This popular game has a Wild symbol feature that players from across the globe enjoy, allowing players to claim a maximum win of up to 1,000x.
2.Mega Joker by NetEnt — 99% RTP
This fruit-themed game has 40-win lines and a stacked Joker Wilds feature. This progressive jackpot has been a favorite since its release in 2013.
3.1429 Uncharted Seas by Thunderkick — 98.6% RTP
This game includes a wild symbol that covers entire reels, helping to create bigger wins. There is also a bonus feature where players can earn up to 50 Free Spins.
4.Jokerizer by Yggdrasil — 98% RTP
This exciting game was released in 2016 and has been a popular choice amongst online casino players since it offers a unique Mystery win feature.
5.Rainbow Riches Pick n Mix by Barcrest — Up to 98% RTP
The Big Bet feature lets players increase their stake when triggering three bonus features, which consequently results in Free Spins.
Top paying casinos’ pros and cons
- Higher or no withdrawal limits mean you have more access to your money.
- Top paying casinos tend to have a range of payment options, so you can choose a method with the best fee structure for big transactions.
- Casinos that can process large transactions tend to have very efficient payment processes, which means that you can get fast withdrawals too.
- You may need to negotiate with the casino for higher withdrawal limits.
- The ability to withdraw large amounts from your casino account does carry some security risks.
- Multiple transactions may be required to withdraw the amount you would like. This means you could be paying more in fees, depending on your banking method’s payment structure.
Top paying casinos FAQs
💵 What is the best payment method to choose to make a big withdrawal?
The best payment options from a top paying online casino NZ that gives you the most flexibility, both in terms of the minimum amount you can deposit and the maximum amount you can withdraw, playing with cryptocurrency is the best choice.
💳 If I don’t play in cryptocurrency, what’s the next best option?
At NZ top paying casinos, you can make multiple withdrawals to get to the amount you would like in your bank account. Ewallets like Neteller or EcoPayz tend to be the most cost effective, quickest and used by many NZ casinos with fast payouts.
💸 Why do casinos set maximum withdrawal limits?
There are several reasons why a casino would have maximum withdrawal limits, but two of the main reasons are to protect the casino, and to protect the player. If a player wins a big jackpot at the casino, if there are maximum withdrawal limits in place, the casino can space out the payments. This is especially important for smaller casinos. These limits can also protect the player if someone else gains access to their casino account. However, due to the stringent security measures in place at most good casinos, this is an unlikely scenario.
❓ What’s the difference between a transaction limit and a casino limit?
- Transaction limit – the amount of money you can withdraw in a particular transaction. Most of the best NZ casinos displays information on their banking pages. If you look at the withdrawal methods available, you will see the min and max allowed for each payment method. These limits tend to vary according to payment method. Prepaid cards, for example, tend to have lower max limits than Visa and Mastercard options.
- Casino limit or time limit – the amount of money that a casino will allow you to withdraw within a particular time. Some will only allow one withdrawal a week, others will allow $10000 in a month. Top paying casinos NZ will give you bigger limits. This information is not as easy to find as the transaction limits, but it should be in the terms and conditions. If not, you can ask support to provide you with this information.
💵 How much can you cash out at a casino?
The limit is a daily, monthly, or yearly limit that is set by the casino. And to know how much the limits are, it is always wise to read through the Casino’s Terms and Conditions. Generally, NZ casinos allow players to cash out up to NZ$5,000 per transaction.
Usually, for conventional payment options like Credit/Debit Cards, players can cash out to NZ$14,000 per week.
|Credit/Debit Cards||Up to NZ$14,000/week|
|Neteller||up to NZ$5,000/month|
|Skrill||Up to NZ$20,000/month|
Kiwis should keep in mind that each online casino is unalike and may have different withdrawal limits.
🙋♀️ What casino pays out the most?
At Captain Spins Casino you can jump right in and claim a multi-bonus welcome package of up to NZ$1,200 in free bonus cash and 260 free spins that you can redeem on NetEnt’s pokie game Book of Dead.
🎰 What pokies payout the best?
Microgaming’s MegaMoolah has an RTP of 88%. Still, as it seeds at NZ$1 million, this Guinness Book of Records holder for the biggest payout prize ever is always worth trying.
💰 What Online Casino has the most Payouts?
Online casinos with higher Payout Percentages or higher RTP’s have the most payouts, and today you can play at two top paying online casinos.
- SkyCity Online Casino – with the most numerous payouts for Kiwis, SkyCity online casino has a Payout Percentage of 97.7%, which makes it a top paying online casino in NZ. There’s a very attractive bonus on offer for new players, made up of a 100% deposit bonus and 70 free spins free from wagering requirements. To get the ball rolling, start with a deposit from $10.
- Captain Spins online casino – with a very attractive 97.85% RTP, this casino offers the highest RTP, which means it will pay out the most in relation to how much players bet. At Captain Spins, with a minimum deposit from $10, you can jump right in and claim a multi-tiered welcome package of up to $1,200 in free bonus cash and 260 free spins.
Top paying casinos news and guides
Keep on top of the latest developments right here with our always up to date insights, news, and guides on real money top-paying casinos.
- Top NZ Casinos with the Highest Paying Slot Machines in 2023All players love to experience the thrill and excitement only online slots […]
- Top 10 Casinos with the Highest Payout OddsEvery online gambler, including social pokie players, is looking for NZ’s top […]
- We Checked the Maximum Withdrawal Limit using Visa at all the Top CasinosWinning at the Best New Zealand Casinos is amazingly exciting and when […]
- Comparing the Withdrawal Limits of NZ’s Most Popular CasinosNew Zealand, just like many other countries all over the world, has […]
- 5 Top Paying Online Casinos in New Zealand for PaySafe UsersPaySafeCard is one of the global market leaders in online prepaid payment […]
- Where to check daily withdrawal limits to receive high payoutsThe majority of us will dream of winning a large sum of […]
Top 5 highest casino payouts in New Zealand history
Progressive pokies are the best way to win big amounts at online casinos, and Kiwis have not missed out on that chance. Progressive jackpots have a solid rep for making some ridiculously high payouts, and if you’ve played one before, you’ll understand why if you’ve ever kept a keen eye on that jaw-dropping jackpot counter. Let’s take a look at the biggest kiwi wins for some inspiration (and motivation):
- The biggest progressive jackpot ever paid was claimed by an anonymous player on 28 September, 2018. They took home a whopping NZ$18,915,721 on Mega Moolah.
- In 2016, Rawiri Pou won NZ$10,144,395 playing the Mega Moolah progressive slot.
- On 8 May 2020, the second-biggest Mega Moolah Jackpot was claimed by a New Zealand player, cashing in a prize total of NZ$13.6 million.
- In October 2020, a lucky anonymous winner landed the prize of NZ$6,017,395 on Mega Moolah.
It is no understatement to say that winning a big jackpot can change your life. If you want to try out your luck on some of the best quality pokies and progressive machines at New Zealand dollar casinos, then feel free to browse through our selection and read our top casino reviews.