NETELLER are one of the original internet payment methods, their long history make them a favourite deposit option for New Zealand online casino players. They come under the umbrella of payment methods commonly known as e-wallets, much like PayPal or Skrill. Neteller works in much the same way as an online bank account. They’re not officially a bank but they have to adhere to the strict regulations set out by the Financial Services Authority and are treated and regulated like a bank in terms of safety and security.
Online casino players have been using Neteller as a fast, secure and easy way to deposit and withdraw winnings from popular online casinos. They remain a firm favourite in the online gaming industry as they’re considered a very secure online payment solution.
You can transfer money to almost anywhere in the world and get access to your funds instantly. Neteller are trusted by millions of online users worldwide.
|Casino||New Player Offer||Rating||Review||Visit|
|NZ$1000 Welcome Bonus||★★★★★||Spin Palace Casino Review||Visit|
|150% match up to NZ$200||★★★★||Lucky Nugget Casino Review||Visit|
|NZ$1000 in casino bonuses + 200 free spins||★★★★||Leo Vegas Casino Review||Visit|
|NZ$1600 Welcome Bonus||★★★★||Jackpot City Casino Review||Visit|
Neteller Pros and Cons
- You can use Neteller for both deposits and withdrawals
- Transactions are instant
- Neteller offer promotions and loyalty programs
- You’re deposits are instantly credited
- Secure Payments
- Full support for NZD casino deposits
- Neteller charge fees to use some of their features
- Withdrawing funds from your Neteller account may come with a fee depending on which withdrawal method you choose.
- Your Neteller account can be suspended if it’s unused for 13 months. You might also be subject to an inactive account administration fee.
- Many online casinos in New Zealand do not allow you to claim their bonuses when you deposit using Neteller or Skrill.
Neteller is an extremely trusted online international payment system. With the most up to date anti-fraud tools and security measures, they keep your financial data covered 24/7. The risks of credit card fraud and identity theft are minimal with this payment brand. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) as well as a128-bit encryption key ensures your private information is exchanged behind a secure firewall.
You can spend, pay, send and play using Neteller – This e-wallet payment system has been handling online transactions for well over a decade.
How do I sign up?
How do I sign up?
How do I fund my Neteller?
How do I use Neteller at an Online Casino?
How Do I Withdraw?
Is Neteller accepted at most online casinos?
Neteller understands that online casino players don’t want to wait too long for their winnings and they’ve tailored their online payment system to accommodate speed and efficiency. Both withdrawing and depositing funds has never been easier, no credit card necessary. For even more information on Neteller and how it works, Neteller’s website.