Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Consideration
- 3. Restrictions on use of material
- 4. Security
- 5. Website Rules
- 6. Content Removal Rights
- 7. Content Linked from BNZC Sites
- 8. Disclaimer
- 9. Indemnification
- 10. Limitation of Liability
- 11. Jurisdictional and Venue Issues
- 12. Amendment
- 13. Termination
- 14. General Provisions
- 15. Language Versions
3. Restrictions on use of material
- All content held within BNZC websites is the property of our licensors and licensees.
- All trademarks are exclusive to BNZC and/or the licensors or licensees. No data by us may be plagiarized, republished, distributed, or copied in any way.
- Personal Use
- BNZC websites are only for your personal use, and any commercial use of our websites is strictly forbidden. You cannot use our content in a way that is illegal or causes harm to another individual or entity.
- If we receive any unsolicited submissions, either intentionally or unintentionally, through your engagement with a BNZC site, comprising but not limited to content, text, data, images, videos, audio, audio-visual, and/or other biographical information that could be collectively referred to as user produced content, we and our official representatives shall be permitted to use the content in an unhindered way.
You hereby concur to promptly notify us, using the form located on the corporate pages, of any breach of security that you become aware of involving any BNZC website. We renounce liability for any losses or damage resulting from your failure to abide by this section.
5. Website Rules
The following is a list of site rules that are applicable on BNZC websites. By using our sites, you agree that:
- You will not utilize any service available to you on any BNZC site for profitable purposes of any kind.
- You will not post, upload, submit, or make accessible in any other way any files or software that contain viruses or similar harmful elements that may harm or damage a BNZC website.
- You will not distort your identity or pose as any person by using their biographical material.
- You will not participate in disorderly conduct on our sites.
- You will not alter any clauses, copyright or trademark notices that you do not have explicit authorization to alter.
- You will not participate in any criminal activity or collude to carry out any criminal activity.
- By using our websites, you accept all risks after a lack of compliance. We cannot guarantee that other users will conform to our website guidelines.
6. Content Removal Rights
We deny any obligation and reserve the right to eliminate any content created by users of this website. We reserve the right to obey any order by law enforcement officials concerning the identification of any user, suspected of using our websites in breach of the law which may involve us turning over content and other submissions to law enforcement officials.
7. Content Linked from BNZC Sites
Information and all data that constitute materials on BNZC websites are supplied without warranties of any kind. To the fullest acceptable extent within appropriate law, we disclaim all warranties. We do not declare that our content will be error-free or guarantee that it will not be outdated or include harmful materials, viruses, or related elements. You assume the cost of all issues evolving from engagement with our websites.
We unequivocally refute responsibility for the precision of data found on our websites. You hereby waive any allegation against us concerning the information included within our websites or on third party sites linked from our websites.
You herewith concur to indemnify and hold us safe from and against all losses accrued by entry to our websites.
10. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CONDITIONS, INVOLVING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU, ANY PERSON, ANY UNIT FOR ANY SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, CONTAINING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL HARM, PROPERTY DESTRUCTION OR OTHER LOSSES, THAT OUTCOME FROM THE USE OF ANY BNZC WEBSITE. FURTHERMORE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR ASSOCIATED PARTIES BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY CONSIDERED FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR RATIONAL CONTROL INCLUDING BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO EQUIPMENT, POWER AND/OR MECHANICAL FAILURES, DISPUTES, DISTURBANCES, ACTS OF GOD, WAR OR NATURAL DISASTERS, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS OR ORDERS BY FOREIGN COURTS.
YOU CONCUR THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY INDIVIDUAL ASSOCIATED TO US ARE LIABLE FOR ANY INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN OUR WEBSITES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE INCLUDING OPERATOR PARTNERS OR FOR DELAYS YOU EXPERIENCE WITH TRANSACTIONS. THE RESTRICTIONS IN THIS SECTION AND THESE TERMS PERTAIN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Jurisdictional and Venue Issues
You concur that any case at law arising out of these terms shall be filed in Irish courts.
We make no statement that information on any BNZC website is correct or accessible for use in any specific location. Those who decide to open our websites do so taking responsibility for conformity with appropriate laws in their local jurisdiction.
We hereby reserve the right to alter these terms at any time without notice. You as a user ought to frequently check these terms for modifications.
These terms are valid until ceased by either BNZC or You. We may cease these terms without notice at our sole discretion. In this case, we ask that you stop using BNZC websites.
14. General Provisions
No waiver of a provision within these terms shall be regarded to represent a further waiver of that provision or another provision. You concur that any reason for action connected to a BNZC website must initiate within 1 year of the reason of action otherwise this cause of action will be prohibited.
15. Language Versions
If there is a divergence between the English language edition of this policy and any other language version of this policy, the English language adaptation will prevail.