In the fight for online casino supremacy, the gloves are off. You’ve got heavy hitters that are veterans and some that are rookies; and they’re all battling bare knuckle for the belt. The benefit of online gaming lies in the variety of games available. The question is, should you trust traditional providers, or should you put your money on the new online casinos? Get a ringside seat as we take you through the best of all time, blow-by-blow.
- Skol Casino– fresh from the box, having been established in 2021. With over 2000 games, there’s never a dull moment on Skol. You don’t have to create an account to actually play, making it all the more edgy. Your first deposit gets you a 100% bonus with extra cash of up to NZ$500. Click here to read the full Skol Casino review.
- Vegas Lounge– It has that new casino smell, since it was launched in September 2021. The design is desirable, navigation is simple, and most importantly; they’re constantly adding new titles to their collection. The casino has double licensing, 50% cashback bonus of up to NZ$500, and more than 2000 games to explore. Click here to read the full Vegas Lounge review.
- Vegasoo– established in 2021, much like the newcomers we’ve mentioned so far. Be that as it may, the owners; Genesis Global, have a lot of experience in the industry. The casino boasts of a collection of over 1700 games and slots, the graphics are great, and the theme is thrilling. Click here to read the full Vegasoo Review.
- Luckster Casino– managed by Aspire Global International LTD, which operates more than two dozen regulated markets around the world. There are just under a thousand games to pick from, and you even get to claim a 100% of up to NZ$400. Click here to read the full Luckster Casino review.
- Kakadu Casino– a tropical-themed paradise with a lot of give. Loyal players are sure to have a blast with bonus and promotion updates rolling out every week. Almost 40 game providers make Kakadu a force to be reckoned with. They’ve only been around for a few months, but the slot league tournaments they have are creating quite a buzz, and for good reason. Click here to read the full Kakadu Casino review.
The Lucky Nugget Casino– It’s been in business for more than two decades. The platform is powered by legendary gaming providers like Microgaming and Evolution. It’s got licensing from the UK and Gibraltar and a deposit of NZ$200 will land you a 150% bonus; which isn’t bad. Click here to read the full Lucky Nugget Casino review.
Gaming Club– It may have been around since 1994, but it’s no fossil. You can expect glitch-free gameplay, an interface that’s easy on the eyes, and more than 500 quality games. There’s a 100% bonus of up to $200 but you’ll need to bet the value of your bonus 50 times before you can gain access to your bonus funds. Click here to read the full Gaming Club review.
Spin Casino– It’s been in the game for about 20 years now. Despite its age, the site has some pretty incredible visuals. It does well on all kinds of devices, it focuses heavily on slot players, and there are regular promotions to take advantage of. The 100% bonus of up to NZ$ doesn’t rank too badly either. Click here to read the full Spin Casino review.
Royal Panda Casino– It’s been on the scene since 2014. The site is licensed in a handful of countries, everything is straightforward, and getting from A to B is pretty easy. There are more than 1000 games to play, and the progressive jackpots are one of the main attractions. Make a first deposit of NZ$150 and you get 100% bonus, though you’ll have to bet your bonus 35 times or more to get that bonus cash. Click here to read the full Royal Panda Casino review.
Bitstarz Casino– It’s been operating since 2014, and has received a lot of attention for its friendliness towards cryptocurrencies. More than 2000 games and options open only to Bitcoin players makes this site pretty special. There are nearly 300 games available, everything on the site is easy-to-use, and there’s a 100% matched bonus of up to NZ$500. Click here to read the full Bitstarz Casino review.
Pokies Selection Comparison
The newer casinos seem to have more variety when to comes to the pokies on offer. Kakadu leads the pack with 6000 slots, which is mindblowing considering how its competitors’ collections pale in comparison. Spin casino, as you might have guessed from the name and as we’ve mentioned earlier, is dedicated to pokies. Even with only a few hundred games, it’s nice to see a group so committed to pokies.
Live Dealer Selection Comparison
Royal Panda, a golden oldie, has professional dealers that have made a name for themselves in online gaming. The casino has a nice range of live games and even a few live-dealer variants of some popular games. What really stood out was the link you get at the top of the site. This link allows you to instantly switch between live dealer games and the normal kind, which is brilliant.
Spin Casino also managed to achieve a solid live dealer set-up. The classic table games in their live dealer section offer a satisfying user experience, with flawless streaming technology and highly immersive gameplay.
Table Games Selection Comparison
When it comes to the variety in table games available, Kakadu once again emerges as the world champion. From Yggdrasil Gaming to Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming and nearly 30 other providers, you’re bound to have a good time on the platform. Vegas Lounge trails closely behind with a new games corner that always has something new to offer, a free play area to help with practice and titles from software giants like NetEnt.
And that should give you a feel for the old and the new! It’s important to realize that while the older casinos may offer more in terms of experience, there’s just no replacement for innovation and speed. You can expect the payout speed to be lower with newer casinos, match bonuses are higher, even the average number of free spins is better with the new guys.
Older casinos generally have good support, and that’s one thing to give them credit for. After all, if you’ve been in business for a while, you’ll want to keep your loyal customers happy. Overall, however, it’s the new kids in town that have a better selection of games.