We all love playing the slots machines and table games like poker, roulette, and blackjack. While the convenience of online casinos is unparalleled, sometimes withdrawing wins is a long process. In a land-based casino, getting your payout is a quick case of approaching the cashier’s window and exchanging your voucher for wins, but at online casinos, after the online casino has released your withdrawal request, it’s up to the banking providers when you will get back your funds.
Even if a casino processes your funds instantly, getting your funds back in your account depends on which payment provider you use to make your deposit and request a withdrawal. Players can find a large selection of traditional popular banking providers at NZ Casinos, including debit and credit cards and bank transfers. Everyone uses the payment provider they are comfortable with. While some users will enjoy the stability of bank transfer without minding about the time it takes to deliver your wins; others look for the fastest casino payouts and payment method on the planet. That would be cryptos that deliver your wins in minutes, and the next fastest are eWallets, which deliver in hours.
Cryptocurrency means lightning-fast payouts.
For the fastest ever withdrawals at online casinos, crypto takes the central spot at many online casinos in NZD. Crypto Casinos accept digital currencies for deposits and withdrawals, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Players don’t have to be a pro to learn how to use this digital currency, and besides, it’s worth it when you consider its many benefits.
- Lightning Fast Withdrawals – Your wins will be delivered into your wallet in minutes
- Safety & Security – each transaction is 100% protected and secure.
- Special Crypto Casino Bonuses – Excellent bonuses with minimal transaction fees.
- Transparency – Transactions are visible via the public ledger for complete transparency.
- Available Worldwide – No currency conversion is required
If you wander through our featured casinos for Kiwis, you might have noticed that we feature a variety of premium Crypto Casinos, including the world-famous Lucky Fox Casino. With multiple cryptocurrencies available, and lightning-fast withdrawals, crypto fans are in for a treat.
Enjoy Instant Payouts Using Cryptocurrencies at LuckyFox Casino
For the fastest withdrawals online, Lucky Fox Online Casino NZ will let new players have a massive matched bonus of 250% up to $800 across their first three deposits at the casino. There are also 133 Free Spins for the Aztec Magic Deluxe slot game added into the welcome bonus package, with a $20 deposit, payable with the following crypto options:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is a common way to deposit and withdraw at online casinos. Bitcoin appeared in 2008, registered with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, whom no one has ever met.
- Ethereum is a younger digital currency that works more like a decentralized blockchain platform with open-source coding. Ether is the second-largest crypto after Bitcoin.
- Litecoin was developed by Litecoin Core Devt Team and is a carbon copy of Bitcoin. Litecoin is a popular crypto gambling payment choice because it has been present on the market for so long.
- Ripple was launched in 2012 by Ripple Labs Inc. and supported tokens for various cryptos. Ripple has maintained its high status among other digital currencies thanks to its digital asset.
- Tether is linked to the USD, and its value can never drop as long as the USD stays strong. Tether’s popularity at online casinos is brought by its stability as a form of digital cash.
- Dogecoin is crypto created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer and is considered both the first “meme coin” and, more specifically, the first “dog coin.”
eWallets first made instant withdrawals possible
The best NZ Casinos that accept electronic wallet deposits have escalated, and this is because of the many benefits associated with this eWallet. Payment methods like Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz and PayPal come with some or no fees, the chance to remain anonymous online, expanded withdrawal and deposit limits, and fast, instant transactions. Managing your payments online with e-Wallets means that users can avoid cash-based transactions and protect sensitive information.
Other accessible payment providers ideal for NZ online casinos are PaySafeCard for its simplicity and ease of use, and InPay, because of its distinct advantages. PaySafeCard is a payment provider that works as a convenient e-voucher that can be loaded with cash. Using PaySafeCard at online casinos is fast, offers extra protection with a 12-digit PIN, and is very simple. PaySafeCard is not valid for withdrawals at many casinos, so it’s always best to check the banking pages.
InPay Online Casinos New Zealand allows Kiwi punters to deposit in real NZD, and this is especially useful when making international online casino transfers. InPay allows users to use various currencies and makes real-time transfers to an online casino. InPay is available in 45 countries for instant transfer, offers exceptional security, and players can also use InPay for withdrawals.
Get Instant Payouts on Your eWallets at Club Riches Casino
Try the magnificent Club Riches Online Casino NZ to make your deposit with PaySafeCard, eWallets, or InPay. It’s a new casino/sports betting website aiming to make waves with its terrific bonuses and games. Club Riches Casino launched in 2021 and offers a decent library of 2,500 games and a sportsbook. New players get the chance to start playing with 50 Free Spins for Esqueleto Explosivo, the explosive slot game. You can collect a 200% matched deposit bonus if you join on the weekend.
Convenience is critical when selecting a payment method for quick casino payouts.
The norm at many online casinos is to keep your funds pending for up to 48 hours, which is a long time to wait. Online casinos offer their clients a massive variety of games, and whether you prefer slots, progressive jackpots, table games, bingo, keno, Slingo, or live casino games, online casinos deliver. To help you deposit quickly, top NZ online casinos offer many ways to make your payment, from debit and credit cards to a large selection of eWallets, bank transfers, and crypto.
Traditional payment providers like VISA, Mastercard, and bank transfer won’t help you get the fastest payouts at NZ online casinos, but Cryptocurrency and eWallets deliver in hours. The reality is that everyone has their own choice of a payment provider, but for players that want to speed up their withdrawals at our top featured online casino brands, crypto and eWallets win hands down.