There are advantages and disadvatages to depositing the minimum amount available at an online casino. The biggest advatage would be that you can play at the casino without risking a large portion of your own money. The trick here is that most casinos in New Zealand that offer really low deposit amounts have seperate minimum deposit criteria to activate their welcome bonuses.
In today’s minimum deposit casinos question and answer article we will focus on:
- Your frequently asked minimum deposit questions
- The downside of minimum deposit casinos
- The top minimum deposit casinos in New Zealand
What do I need to know about Minumum Deposit Casinos?
Where can I find a Minimum Deposit Casino?
- It is almost imposible for the average Kiwi to find the minimum deposit amounts on most casino websites in New Zealand. This is why have provide a full list of $1 minimum deposit casinos, $5 minimum deposit casinos and $10 minimum deposit casinos here at Best New Zealand Casinos. We have also highlighted which payment methods must be used to allow for low deposits.
What is the best payment option at a Minimum Deposit Casino?
- The payment method is really important when looking to take advatage of low deposit casinos. If you want to deposit NZ$ 1, the only payment method that casinos accept is Paysafe Card but for the NZ$5 and NZ$10 casinos, you can can use additional methods like Neteller, POLi and credit card.
Do I still get the Casino deposit bonus with a low deposit?
- This is a really important consideration when making your first deposit at a casino. Most casinos that have really low minimum deposits have a higher deposit requirement to trigger their welcome bonus. A good example would be that Spin Palace Casino allow you to deposit as little as 1 NZ dollar on Paysafe card but require you to deposit a minimum of 10 NZ Dollars to be eligible for their welcome bonus.
Can I deposit in any Currency?
- The minimum deposit amount at a casino is dependant on what currency you play in. The minimum deposit amounts listed on Best NZ are all in NZ Dollars unless otherwise specified. Bitstarz for example allow you to deposit as low as the equivalent of 1 NZ dollar if you deposit via bitcoin but if you are depositing in NZ dollars you must deposit more than NZ$5.
What are low deposit casinos?
- Low deposit casinos are casinos that allow players to purchase below NZ$20. We have grouped them into 3 categories on this website, being: $1, $5 and $10 deposit casinos. This allows you to choose from a variety of casino options.
What are the advantages of minimum deposits at a casino?
- The obvious advantage of minimum deposit casinos is that they allow you to test a casino with small deposits before depositing substantial amounts on a website that you do not yet trust. This way you can deposit a small amount try pick up a win and make sure you can withraw your winnings. It is an excellent way to test casinos and something we do here at Best New Zealand Casinos to ensure that casinos that we recommend are legitimate and will allow players to withraw their winningss.
What are the disadvantages of minimum deposits at a casino?
- The biggest disadvantage to depositing the minimum allowed amount at a casino is that this often excludes you from being able to take up the welcome bonus. This is something that some of you may not mind but it is an important consideration when making that first deposit. The welcome bonuses at casinos are often enhanced for only the first purchase which means that if you do enjoy the casino you might regret not taking the initial welcome bonus.
The Downside of Minimum Deposit Casinos
The downside of minimum deposit casinos is that low deposits oftern exclude you from the exceptional welcome bonuses that are available to new players. The really low deposits of $1 and $5 often don’t give you much of an experience as many of the more exciting pokie machines and live casino games require players to have a bigger balance to really enjoy them.
The other downside of utilizing minimum deposit amounts for your initial purchase is that most customer retiention systems will automatically move you into a lower value customer tier which means that you will fewer offers from the casino. This is one if the reasons we advise players to play on a single casino account at a casino as they will get better promotions from that casino.
The Top Minimum Deposit Casino in New Zealand
|Casino||New Player Offer||Minimum Deposit||Visit|
|150% match up to NZ$200||NZ$1 Minimum, NZ$10 Deposit Bonus Minimum, Neteller and Skrill Excluded||Visit|
|NZ$1000 Free + 100 Free Spins||NZ$10 Minimum, Neteller and Skrill Excluded||Visit|
|NZ$1000 in casino bonuses + 200 free spins||$10 Deposit, Neteller and Skrill Excluded||Visit|
|100% match – $150 + 10 Freespins||NZ$10 Deposit Available, NZ$15 minimum to activate bonus||Visit|
|NZ$1000 Welcome Bonus||NZ$1 Minimum, NZ$10 Minimum Deposit Bonus , Neteller and Skrill Excluded||Visit|