How To Claim SkyCity Casino Bonus
As reported previously here at Best New Zealand Casinos, SkyCity have launched a new online casino targeted at the New Zealand casino market. The feedback we have received from our loyal readership has been overwhelmingly positive and is reflected in our SkyCity online casino review.
A fair number of our readers have requested a guide on how to sign up and claim the 100% deposit bonus and get access to the 70 free spins available for new casino players at SkyCity. The requests have not fallen on deaf ears and BestNewZealandCasinos.com has subsequently published this comprehensive guide.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Getting the SkyCity $100 Free + 70 Free Spins Bonus
The first thing to take note of when looking to claim the SkyCity welcome offer is to read the terms and conditions carefully. We have read through the terms and there are a couple of terms that we feel every potential player should be aware of.
- The bonus can only be claimed by a one person per household. This is a term that many players don’t read and is a common reason for not receiving the welcome bonus. Casinos will often check the IP addresses of visitors to mitigate bonus abuse and limit bonuses to a single bonus per IP address.
- SkyCity require players to validate their accounts before receiving their bonuses and only allow players to claim a bonus once. This means that if you have already claimed your welcome bonus you will not be able to open another account and claim it again.
If you have read these terms and still qualify for the welcome bonus then here is a simple step by step guide to getting access to New Zealand’s best online casino bonus.
- How to Sign-Up at SkyCity Online Casino
- How to validate your email address
- How to validate your casino account
- How to select bonus and make a deposit
- How to claim SkyCity casino bonus
SkyCity Online Casino Sign-Up
The first step to claiming the SkyCity welcome bonus is to register a new casino account. This can be accomplished by clicking here. Once you land on the website click on the register button at the opt right of your screen which will bring up the registration form.
The registration form is broken up into 3 sections. The first asking you for contact details with the option of providing your drivers license number which will spped up registration and allow for a quicker account validation process. The secont secition of the form will ask for personal information like your first and last name, date of birth and home address. It will also contain all your various subscription information and a checkbox confirming that you are older than 20 years of age. The final screen is one that will notify you that an email has been sent to your registered email address and that you will need to valiadate that the address belongs to you.
How to validate your email address at SkyCity Online casino
SkyCity require all new customers to validate their email addresses. The process is reasonable simple. An email will be sent to your registered email address after completing the registration form. The email will contain a link that will open up the SkyCity casino website and validate the the email address on your account.
The email takes approximately 3 minutes to arrive in your mailbox after completing registration. If you do not see the email after 5 minutes of waiting, go and check your spam inbox. We didn’t realise the mail had been sent as the mail was blocked by our spam filters initially.
How to validate your casino account
The first thing that you will see after validating your email is a screen requesting a number of documents to validate your account.
SkyCity require 3 documents to validate your account:
- Proof of ID – This can be a copy of an identity document, drivers license or passport.
- Proof of Address – This must be in the form of a recent utility bill or rental agreement.
- Proof of Payment – This is just a copy of your bank statement. You can blank out any transactions you do not want to disclose.
Choose your bonus and make a deposit
The penultimate step to getting access to your welcome bonus is making a minimum deposit of $10. This is accomplished by navigating to the cashier section of the SkyCity website, selecting your deposit option, then selecting your welcome bonus from a drop down and entering how much you would like to deposit at the casino.
The welcome bonus will allow players to double their deposit amount up to a maximum of 1000 New Zealand Dollars. This means that if you deposit $50, the casino will give you an additional $50 free to play with at the casino. All bonus money is subject to wagering requirements. If you would like to read more regarding SkyCity’s bonus wagering requirements, visit our SkyCity Online Casino review.
Claiming the SkyCity casino welcome bonus
SkyCity will automatically credit your account with the deposit bonus once you have made your first successful deposit after selecting it from the drop down on the cashier page. Your fisrt 10 free spins will be available at this time too.
The remaining free spins will be released in increments of 10 free spins on a particular each day for the next six days starting from the first day after your first deposit.