Before depositing your hard-earned cash at a new online casino, it will pay you, in the long run, to check the legitimacy before signing up. With online fraud being a real threat, players must ensure they only gamble with real money at the most secured and regulated online casinos. Our article explains why it is important to check the legitimacy of a Fast Payout Casino in three ways:
- Check for SSL Encryption
- Check For Licenses from Gambling Regulatory Authorities
- Read Reviews on the casino
Find the safest and most secured casinos on our pages at Best New Zealand Casinos. Enjoy this quick read, which will tell you how to ensure the most legit casino NZ in the simplest terms.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) digital encryption technology is essential when playing real money casino games at online casinos. This is because it secures any deposits or withdrawals made and ensures any financial and personal information cannot be accessed by third parties and ultimately stolen. Digital encryption is a type of technology known as cryptography, which is a secure link between a client and a server and the browser. In this case, this would mean the client is the online casino, and the server and browser are Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
Without the security attached to the link, data would be sent in plain text where anyone could access it. This spells danger with a capital D. With encryption, all your data is secured safely across the network so no one can retrieve your information. For this to work requires an SLL or TSL certificate, both forms of digital encryption, to be installed by the server, which is the online casino.
To find out if an online casino is encrypted, click on the tiny padlock located in the URL toolbar, and if you don’t find the padlock, it doesn’t mean the casino isn’t secure but that it could be operating inside a frame. You might not see the padlock on the home page, but as soon as you log in and open the banking interface, a padlock appears in that window to guarantee its security.
Licenses from Gambling Regulatory Authorities
In order to legally provide a legal online casino and sportsbook associated with pokies, classic casino games like Poker, Roulette, and Blackjack, progressives, live casino games, sports betting, lotto, and bingo, an online casino owner must obtain an official license. Without a license, the operator won’t be able to open a bank account or even put any games on their site. That is because before opening an online casino, contracts have to be finalized, and without a license, this can’t be done.
Online entertainment and large profits have made online casinos hugely popular, and today it’s easy to find hundreds of online gaming sites on the internet. As fraudulent and criminal activities became more frequent, there was an urgent need for regulations to be established and implemented. Regulators can issue gambling licenses worldwide, and offshore gambling suits certain countries that completely oppose online gambling. Obtaining an online gambling license is very complex and involves all governments that issue licenses to online gambling operations. Popular licenses include regulators like Alderney, Curacao, Kahnawake (Canada), and Malta.
When an online casino runs with a gaming license, operators have to periodically produce audited figures to prove testing and validation of random number generator (RNG) software beyond the very steep licensing fees. Online casinos also have to publish and maintain current data on each offered game’s return to player (RTP), provide telephone, email, and/or online chat customer support, establish limits on deposits, provide a large variety of banking providers, and more.
Every day, thousands of enthusiastic online casino fans search our site for the best online casinos, and for this reason alone, we take our responsibility very seriously. To assist you in finding the best gambling experience, our review team uses a unique rating system based on eight pillars. Our reviewers create casino reviews along with scrutinizing the terms and conditions and playing at the casino themselves.
But why are casino reviews important? Our casino reviews are packed full of important information that will help you maximize your deposit fully. We analyze the bonuses on offer, check the fine print, and test the casino. Other benefits to reading an up to date casino review include:
- Reputation – Online casinos that have a bad reputation won’t appear on our site
- Safety and Security – Our featured online casinos have licenses from independent regulatory bodies and security features such as encryption technology.
- Bonuses and Promotions – Our team combs the fine print of every bonus, and excessive wagering requirements or unfair terms mean that a casino will not appear on our site.
- Registration Process – We search for the simplest, safest registration process. If we have any doubts about the legitimacy of the casino, it will not progress further in our review process.
- Banking Methods – Included in our reviews is the variety of banking options on offer and any fees to pay or special considerations for deposits and withdrawals.
- Game Variety and Providers – Online casino players, expect numerous titles from a variety of game developers, and our reviews penalize any casino that falls short.
- Mobile Experience – Our experts test for optimization across the available games, app, and mobile site to ensure it offers a consistently good mobile gambling experience.
- Customer Service – Every online casino should have customer support options, and at our best-featured brands, players will find several contact methods through webchat, phone, and email.
You might be itching to spin the reels to huge progressive jackpots like Microgaming’s MegaMoolah, but it pays, in the long run, to first read a casino review. Casino reviews expose scams and give you the edge. Most casino reviews will feature all the newest bonuses from the operator. Whether you are a low roller or high stakes bettor, our reviews will help you decide if the online casino caters to your bankroll. Read casino reviews to find the best loyalty clubs and new online casinos. As long as you are sure the casino is encrypted, licensed, and regulated, you can be sure of many happy hours playing thrilling casino games, backed by the ultimate security and privacy.