Casinos with the Best Wagering Requirements for You
Casinos with low wagering requirements aren’t that easy to find. No one really likes wagering requirements, but it’s something online casinos have to implement to stop players from abusing their bonuses. While some online casino bonuses come with massive and nearly impossible wagering requirements, there are those that are more player-friendly.
In this guide, we look at what wagering requirements are and where to find New Zealand online casinos with the best wagering requirements for you and your gaming needs.
What You Need to Know About Bonus Wagering Requirements
A low wagering requirement refers to how many times you must wager before you can claim your winnings from a casino’s bonus. There are some New Zealand online casinos that require you to wager as much as 50x to 60x the bonus and your deposit amount before you’re able to cash out the money you have won from the free spins or welcome bonus. However, we’ve found that a standard NZ$200 bonus usually comes with an average of 40x wagering requirement. But this does differ from one casino to the next and depends on the offer.
There are enough casinos out there that offer decent wagering requirements on their bonuses, too. These usually require a playthrough of anywhere from 30x or less. Low wagering bonuses are ideal for players who want an easier and quicker way to withdraw their winnings, and also those on a budget who don’t want to wager a fortune before withdrawing their bonus funds and winnings.
Some of the casinos we recommend even have wager-free offers for Kiwi players. The trick is to make sure you carefully read the terms and conditions before accepting a casino’s bonus so you know what’s expected of you.
The Benefits of Lower Wagering Requirements
Online casinos that have lower wagering requirements offer an advantage as it means you’ll be able to withdraw your winnings sooner and easier. For instance, if a casino’s bonus is attached to a 50x playthrough, and you the bonus is NZ$100, it means you’ll have to pay NZ$5,000 before the casino grants you a withdrawal.
That’s rather hefty. But let’s say the same bonus amount at another casino has a lower wagering requirement of 25x. Then, you only need to pay NZ$2,500 before you can request a withdrawal.
How to Find The Best Wagering Requirements at New Zealand Casinos
Getting your hands on a favourable bonus with low wagering requirements is easier than you may think. Our top list of hand-picked online casinos offers good value bonuses with reasonable playthrough conditions.
Once you’ve picked a casino bonus you’re keen to try, simply sign up at the casino and make your first deposit to claim the bonus (remember to read the terms and conditions so you know what the minimum deposit amount is to trigger the offer). Next, take note of the wagering requirements to ensure you can meet them and get to work playing with your bonus. Once you’ve met those requirements, you can withdraw your winnings.
New Zealand Casinos with the Best Wagering Requirements for You
There’s good news for Kiwi players. We have a list of top casinos with favourable wagering requirements. Below is a rundown of some of our favourites.
- LeoVegas Casino – LeoVega’s welcome bonus includes 22 no deposit free spins on registration and up to NZ$1,000 + 100 free spins split up over your first few deposits. The free spins are wager-free, while the bonus carries a 15x wagering requirement per deposit over your first 4 deposits.
- Mr Green Casino – get up to NZ$100 and 200 free spins when you sign up at Mr Green Casino. The offer carries wagering requirements of 35x.
- Mummy’s Gold Casino – 100% match deposit bonus up to NZ$500 with a minimum deposit of at least NZ$20. This bonus carries a 50x wagering requirement.
- Royal Vegas Casino – Sign up at Royal Vegas and get up to NZ$1,200 over your first 4 deposits. This one also carries a 50x playthrough requirement.
- JellyBean Casino – 100% match deposit bonus up to NZ$1,000 and 20 free spins. The welcome bonus balance along with your deposit is subject to 33x wagering requirements.
- Jackpot City Casino – Sign up and get up to NZ$1,600 welcome bonus with 50x wagering requirements.
- SkyCity Casino – 100% match deposit up to NZ$100 and 70 free spins. This welcome offer comes with a 35x wagering requirement.
How We Choose the Best Casino Bonuses for You
When it comes to reviewing online casinos, there are several criteria we use to make sure they meet our high standards. These include:
- Relevant licenses from reputable gambling regulatory authorities
- Use of the latest encryption technology to keep your financial and personal data secure
- A variety of banking options for your NZ Dollars
- Reliable customer support via several communication channels
- A mobile gambling platform
- Audited and certified fair by third-party auditing firms
- Affiliations with bodies that promote responsible gambling
- Lucrative bonuses with fair and achievable wagering requirements
Pick Your Perfect Casino Bonus Today
Now that you have a better understanding of casino bonus wagering requirements, you can decide which are the best for you and your gambling preferences.
By understanding what you’re in for, you can avoid getting into situations where you need to spend a whole lot more than you want to. The biggest piece of advice we can give you is to always read a bonus’s terms and conditions for those wagering requirements, time limits, game limitations, minimum deposits and any caps on withdrawals.
Almost all online casino bonuses carry terms and conditions, especially when it comes to wagering requirements. The key is to find the best wagering requirements for you, your gambling preferences and your bankroll.
If you have any doubts or concerns about a casino bonus, contact a casino’s customer care team or move on to another offer that’s more transparent and achievable.